The Transitions Open Cup Trainer features a disk with two settings for children who are ready to learn how to drink like a big kid. The Training Cup is shaped to mimic grown-up cups, and when your big kid is ready, the disk can be removed to be used as an open cup.
Why You’ll LOVE it:
– Clear disk lets little ones see liquid while they drink to learn how far to tip the cup, and is removable to convert to open cup
– Three slow-to-fast training settings and 360-degree drinking for easy transition from sippy to open cup
– Purposefully designed to make a small mess if over-tipped, teaching tots how to orient cups and be careful while drinking
– Shape design mimics grown-up cups for easy transition
– Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip, Convenient measurement markings
– Model: OXO Tot Grow Open Cup Trainer – 9 oz
Care Instructions: Washing with warm soapy water will do. Do not expose any plastic/silicone product to extreme heat or UV as it may cause damage and increase wear and tear.