Ingeniously simple Swedish design features a tube that is placed against the nostril (not inside). Parents use their own suction to draw mucus out of their child’s nose. Disposable filters prevent any bacterial transfer. Nosefrida is easy to clean and BPA free. It is superior to the bulb aspirator, presents no risk or harm to internal nasal structures and is dramatically more effective.
(1) Spraying saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator.
(2) Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril. You will hear and see mucus coming out of the nose.
(3) Change filter after each use to maintain suction.
Why You’ll Love It:
– SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE. The simple Swedish design features a BPA and Phthalate free tube that is placed against babies nostril (not inside).
– HYGIENIC. Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace the filter after every use.
– EASY TO USE. NoseFrida uses parents’ own suction to clear babies’ stuffy noses. Place the large tube against the child’s nostril creating a seal, use a red mouthpiece to suck out snot. Move the tube in a circular motion against child’s nostril.
– 20 HYGIENE FILTERS. Replace hygiene filter after each use to maintain suction effectiveness of the NoseFrida and minimize moisture buildup
– BETTER TOGETHER. For seamless snot, sucking use these Hygiene Filters with Frida Baby’s Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida The Snotsucker (not included)
– PEDIATRICIAN ENDORSED. The doctor invented and recommended a nasal aspirator that uses parents’ own suction to effectively clear babies’ stuffy noses.
– NON-INVASIVE. NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for seamless, comfortable snotsucking
– SAFE. BPA & Phthalate free.
– Made in Sweden.