- First bottle and dish wash that contains baking soda
- Pioneer in the market for its fragrance-free formulation
- Cuts through food and milk residues
- Rinses easily, use less water, saves time.
- Safely cleans fruits and veggies
Use 3 pumps to make 1 liter of soapy solution. Soak and wash using a sponge or bottlebrush. Rinse thoroughly using clean water. For vegetables and fruits, soak in a soapy solution and rinse under running water.
Aqua, plant-derived surfactant, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium benzoate, citric acid
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush with cool water. Keep out of reach of children.
FREE OF NASTY CHEMICALS such as SLS, SLES, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, enzymes, dyes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA, formaldehyde & caustics.